|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (345 days ago)|
- Beautiful two double bedroom ground floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned
- Two good-sized bedrooms, mater featuring en suite
- Chic shower room
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with mezzanine
- Spacious kitchen with space to dine
- Fabulous gated communal gardens
- Superb location in South Kensington
LONG LET. A refreshingly bright and stylish two bedroom flat featuring a simply stunning interior with both period features and contemporary refurbishment, offering access to communal garden and a smart study.
Courtfield Gardens is well positioned for the excellent range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Gloucester Road. The closest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, Circle and District lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.