|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (393 days ago)|
- Stunning two double bedroom apartment
- Contemporary finish with wooden floors
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Private balcony
- Two bathrooms
- Close to underground and bus links
A stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in a modern development conveniently positioned just north of King's Cross and Camden Town. It is finished to a very high standard with hard wooden floors, modern integrated kitchen, reception room with balcony, master bedroom with en-suite, and finished to a neutral spec throughout.
Offering excellent Transport links via Kings Cross St Pancras and a stroll to the many wonderful shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, universities and other amenities this desirable area has to offer.
Referencing fee £150.00 per person
Guarantor fee £59.99 per person
Contract fee £100.00 per property
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEN080175_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Residential, Camden - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.