|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom unfurnished property
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Excellent transport links
- Large garden
- Off road parking & garage
- Pets and DSS considered
This newly refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached house is in a fantastic location in Sheffield offering excellent access to Sheffield City Centre, Meadowhall and the M1 (J33, 35 & J36). With off road parking, garage and surrounded by a colourful garden this really is worth a viewing.
As you pull onto the driveway the garden in the first thing you notice, its colourful and has been well kept so you can really see yourself sat outside enjoying it all in the warmer months. Entrance is straight into the kitchen with fitted units and space for a small dining table into the hallway you will find storage under the stairs and the living room to the right hand side. Upstairs there are 3 bedooms - 2 doubles and 1 single room with brand new family bathroom.
Whether you are an individual, couple or family this home ticks all the boxes. Pets are welcome by negotiation and DSS is considered. Call 0114 2232222 to book a viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000374430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.