|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Two bedroom terrace property
- Family sized bathroom
- Plenty of on road parking
- Modern kitchen
- Well presented property
- A 10 minuet walk away from Runcorn station
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Call today to secure your viewing
New property! Two bedroom attractive terrace property in Runcorn. Be one of the first to view this recently available house with Entwistle Green Lettings.
Entering onto a long hallway leading into a though lounge with large windows at each end allowing plenty of light to enter. Attractive carpets and decoration can be found and will be sure not to disappoint.
The kitchen comes in a square design and is large enough to move around with ease. With high and lower level storage to make life easier.
The first floor hides two good sized double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom. Both large with the master at the front with double fronted widows making it a bright room. The bathroom comes in a three piece suite and has a shower cubicle, WC and Basin.
This house is newly available back to the market and wont be around for long. Call today and book your viewing before somebody else does.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000160179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Widnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.