|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (526 days ago)|
Your Advisors are pleased to offer this large double room comprising of a double bed and wardrobe located in a superb and pleasant location of West Ipswich. The room itself is very spacious with large window, adding to the room's light and vibrancy.
Furnished to a good standard and double glazed throughout, this home offers luxury and well maintained accommodation sharing with other friendly professionals. The property is often complimented on the Victorian features. The kitchens is fully equipped with white goods, ample cupboard space and washing machine. The kitchen leads onto a large and excellent maintained private garden.
With this house-share you get:
- Superb location & area
- Excellent value for money
- A cleaner once every two weeks (based on full occupancy)
- Minimal outside noise due to double glazing
- Super High-Speed Fibre Optic Broadband
- ALL bills included (with gas and electric under a very fair usage policy)
- Sharing with other easy-going, tidy and respectful professionals
- A beautiful enclosed private garden shed
- On street parking
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff will provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 72170_476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Advisors, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.