|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (359 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Interconnecting Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- 90ft Plus Rear Garden
- EPC: E
A bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home, ideally located for the local shops, amenities and the mainline train station in Ashtead.
Upon entering the property there is a bright and airy hallway leading to a newly kitchen/breakfast room, fitted with high quality white units, fully integrated fridge freezer, slide away steam oven, microwave, neff induction hob, dishwasher, wine cooler, remote wireless underfloor heating and hard wired sky/tv. The kitchen has a door leading to the integral garage and a door leading to the large rear garden. There are two good sized connecting reception rooms with a window to the front and patio doors leading to the rear garden. There is also the benefit of a downstairs cloakroom.
To the first floor the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, there is a further double bedroom and a single third bedroom. The newly fitted family bathroom comprises a four piece suite and is fully tiled.
Externally the property has a 90ft (approx.) rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is an integral garage and off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45481491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7354533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Lettings & Property Management Specialists, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.