|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (97 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom semi-detached house
- Finished to a good contemporary standard
- Offers a separate dining room conservatory
- Boasts a sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Boasts a brilliant 114' private garden
- Benefits from a shared driveway and private garage
- Catford and Catford Bridge Stations are close by
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This brilliant three bedroom semi-detached house offers a good-sized reception, separate dining room and stylish modern kitchen, further benefiting from a conservatory, garage and expansive rear garden.
Bargery Road is moments away from the heart of Catford, which offers an array of shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as Catford and Catford Bridge Rail stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.