|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2017 (328 days ago)|
- A unique and refreshingly bright three bedroom flat
- Arranged over the second and third floor with roof terrace
- Attractive period conversion
- Amazing reception room with ample dining area
- Sleek, newly refurbished kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
LONG LET. This exceptionally stylish three bedroom flat is well arranged over three floors and features amazing décor, bright and spacious rooms, sleek fittings and fixtures and charming roof terrace.
Philbeach Gardens is a popular tree-lined address ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road. Transport links are found via Earls Court Underground Station located only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.