|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom house in the heart of Hampstead
- Recently renovated to an amazing standard
- Open-plan reception kitchen with sliding glass door
- Two large roof terraces
- Four spacious and bright double bedrooms
- Bright additional reception room with kitchen on third floor
- Plenty of built-in storage
- Historic location with terrific views over London
LONG LET. Stunning four bedroom house arranged over four floors in the heart of Hampstead, that has been recently renovated to the highest of standards.
New End Square is a historic part of Hampstead situated moments from the amenities found on Heath Street and Hampstead High Street. The green space of Hampstead Heath is also a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.