|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (223 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and high ceilings
- Large light filled bay-fronted reception room
- Fully integrated kitchen with ample space to dine
- Generously sized double bedroom with access to garden
- Sleek bathroom suite with stylish fittings
- Wonderful 35' private rear garden
LONG LET. Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with high ceilings and private garden.
Situated on a peaceful residential street close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.