|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (475 days ago)|
- Wonderfully presented three bedroom flat
- Set within a stunning period mansion block
- Access via private entrance
- Well proportioned interiors with neutral décor
- Spaciously arranged over the lower ground floor
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Enviable location on Cornwall Gardens
- Master and second bedrooms offering en suites
LONG LET. Situated in this stunning period mansion building, this fabulous three bedroom flat benefits from generous accommodation with contemporary décor, plenty of useful storage space and a private patio.
Cornwall Gardens is ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.