|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (522 days ago)|
- Less than a mile from Cholsey Mainline Station
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Set on 100 acres of communal parkland
- Available 17th January
- EPC rating B
4 bedroom, 3 story town house located in a popular cul-de-sac in Cholsey. The property has a high spec Kitchen, seperate living room/ Dining Room, ground floor WC. First Floor offers 3 Bedrooms, Master with en suite and a family bathroom. The Second bedroom occupies the entire top floor. The property is located just 0.8 of a mile from Cholsey Mainline station. Available 1st February, unfurnished. EPC rating B
Turf rear garden to Garden shed, Covered porch leads to a generous entrance hall with staircase to the first floor and doors to all ground floor rooms. The kitchen is front aspect and with a contemporary fitted range of wall and base units, ample Earthstone worktops, full range on integrated appliances, karndean flooring, space for a table & chairs, sliding door opens to lounge/diner with French doors onto the rear garden, to complete the ground floor accommodation there is a front aspect cloakroom. To the first floor the master bedroom is a front aspect bedroom with attractive views across open fields, fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom, and staircase that leads to the second floor. This room is superb and is double aspect and offers a variety of uses, with excellent distant views to the front.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Triple glazed windows, mains supply gas water and electric. South Oxfordshire District Council - tax band E - Approx £1,937 PA
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45482931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 63400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Didcot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.