|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (370 days ago)|
- Superior 5 Bed Detached House
- Large lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room and Cloak Room
- Study/6th Bedroom downstairs
- Master en suite
- Gardens, Garage & Conservatory
This beautifully presented 5/6 bedroom house has a porch on entering and a large entrance hall with cloak room. The hallway leads to a good size lounge/dining room and there is a large conservatory off the dining room. The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with a some white goods and there is space for a dining table and chairs. Off the kitchen there is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is a large study or 6th Bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room. There are 4 further bedrooms; one double and one single bedroom and a box room. In addition there is a family bathroom. There is a large detached garage with electric door and a secure side door that is opposite the back door of the house. Gardens are laid to lawn with borders and there is also a small shed / summer house. To the front there are flower beds and a large communal green. There is ample parking for 3 cars on the drive.
Located at Upwey with good travel to either Dorchester or Weymouth.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 79329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.