|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- FREE AGENCY FEES FOR A MOVE IN BEFORE NEW YEAR
- Only one months deposit required
- Due to have brand new carpets throughout
- Popular Kemp Town location
- Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling bay windows
- Large bright bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Separate kitchen with plumbing for a washing machine
- Separate study space
This spacious one bedroom flat occupies the entire first floor of a period building in a quiet residential street. The property is due to have a full carpet replacement and is well presented throughout.
The bright lounge measures 5.3m x 3.7m and has floor to ceiling bay windows giving lovely views over Brighton College. There is a separate kitchen with integrated oven, hob and plumbing for a washing machine and the bathroom is fully tiled and spacious.
The large double bedroom to the rear of the property benefits from a built-in wardrobe and measures 3.7m x 4.4m. The flat also has the added bonus of a study within the main building. This quiet, attractive street is a few minutes from the fashionable Kemp Town village with its award-winning shops, cool cafes and restaurants. It is on a direct route for buses heading into the city centre or west to Brighton Marina and is also just a few minutes' walk to the beach.
With high ceilings and neutral decoration throughout this flat is a must see. GCH. U/F. EPC C. For Google Maps the postcode is BN2 0ED
Our all-inclusive agencies fees have no hidden extras. Priced at £180 per person, we are confident that these are some of the most competitive fees within the market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coastal Management, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.