|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (249 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: E
- Large Traditional Family Home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Fantastic West Brom / Wednesbury Location
New Year, new home.. why not?
Call us now to make this beautiful, traditional and large three bedroom semi-detached property your next home. This is the house that keeps on giving. The front reception room boasts new decor, large bay window, plush carpet and feature fireplace. The galley style kitchen is both attractive and practical with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooker and extractor fan. There is also a second reception room with wooden flooring, a feature fireplace and patio doors leading to the beautiful rear garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a family shower room. The property also boasts gas central heating, double glazing, intruder alarm and CCTV. Situated on Hill Top, West Bromwich, this house is perfectly located for easy access into both West Bromwich and Wednesbury and is just a minute's walk away from local convenience stores, a popular family pub and good transport links. So call us now to arrange your viewing and secure this perfect family home!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45486423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1963L1915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, West Bromwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.