|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (160 days ago)|
- Available from 07/01/2017
- 2 Bedrooms
- Light and airy living space
- Newly refurbished kitchen and bathroom
- It can come furnished or unfurnished
- The property has two secluded private gardens
- 3 minute walk to Stamford Brook tube station and in close proximity to Ravenscourt Park and the River Thames.
This charming property features a light and airy living space comprising of 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, newly refurbished kitchen and bathroom, separate utility room and ample of storage space. It comes furnished or unfurnished.
The spacious open plan reception room leading to the kitchen comprises of double heighted ceiling with period ornate features. The second reception room (which can be used as a third bedroom) features a south facing bay creating a wealth of natural light. The master bedroom and second bedroom both have fitted wardrobes.
Set back from the road, the property has two secluded private gardens.
Vaughan Avenue is a 3 minute walk to Stamford Brook tube station and in close proximity to Ravenscourt Park and the River Thames.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2500 p/ month (approx. £575 p/week)
- Deposit: 6 weeks deposit
- Over 1000sq ft
- Fully Furnished or unfurnished
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 large reception rooms (or 3rd bedroom)
- 1 Bathroom
- Private Garden at the front and back
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished
- Available to move in from 7 January 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Bills not included
- Permit Parking
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45487605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference RMH539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.