|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (515 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom duplex
- Galleried reception room
- Boasting a fabulous double-height kitchen
- Master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Stylish interiors in great condition
- Bright and airy
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Guest cloakroom
LONG LET. Providing stylish interiors, this well presented two bedroom ground and lower ground floor flat enjoys bright accommodation with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
York Way is conveniently positioned just north of King's Cross benefiting from direct access to the canal and marketplaces of Camden and the trendy bars, boutiques and eateries of Islington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.