|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (431 days ago)|
- An outstanding three bedroom luxury property
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Generous double reception room flooded with natural light
- Stunning kitchen with ample space to dine and entertain
- Master bedroom with ample built in storage space
- Large en suite bathroom with garden views
- Additional bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms
- Utility room, guest WC and superb rear garden
SHORT LET. Benefiting from a prime Islington location, this three bedroom family home is presented in excellent condition with exceptional modern interiors and a delightful rear garden and private terrace.
Ockendon Road is located in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area within easy reach of the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.