|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (378 days ago)|
- A fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Recently refurbished throughout with neutral décor
- Spacious bay fronted reception room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sizeable bedroom
- Great location close to amenities
LONG LET. Set with a charming period conversion, this modern one bedroom first floor flat has recently been refurbished throughout featuring a bright reception room and a separate kitchen.
Goldhawk Road is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars around Hammersmith, Shepherd's Bush and Chiswick and is moments from Ravenscourt Park. For the motorist easy access is provided to the A40 for routes west.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.