|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- A top floor apartment with panoramic views across west London
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, reception room and fully fitted kitchen
- Wood floors, 24hr porter, professionally managed, excellent location
- Earls Court tube station is moments from the building
A rare and fantastic opportunity to rent in a the prestigious development called The Mansions on Earls Court Road. The building is well maintained and offers 24hr porter service and professional management for the residents. The apartment available to let is situated on the the top floor of the building, with views across west London, allowing a huge amount of natural light to filter into the property.
Comprising of two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, as well as two bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and reception room, this property is ideally located close to Earls Court tube station and local amenities. Residents also have the privilege of homecare services included in the rent.
Earls Court is a vibrant and excellent location for transport links (District and Piccaddily line), shops, bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45492642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ERC160015_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Earls Court Department.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.