|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished 2 double bedroom flat
- Available Now!
- Brand new kitchen with new appliances
- Newly refurbished bathroom
- Brand new boiler, heating system and double glazing
- Close to Bellingham and Catford stations.
Newly refurbished throughout is this extremely spacious 2 double bedroom flat, occupying the 2nd floor of this handsome 1930's Art Deco building. The flat is extremely bright, very private and spacious offering a generous 811 sq ft of living space. As we approacht the depths of winter, the flat has also had the heating system completely renewed with a new boiler and has double glazing throughout!
The kitchen has been completely refurbished and will be offered with brand new appliances to the first tenants that are fortunate to take this property. The bathroom has also been completely modernised with new tiles and shower enclosure.
The reception room is very well proportioned at 17' x 14' and with West facing windows it catches plenty of afternoon sunshine and nice sunsets!
The two bedrooms are both very large doubles and almost equal in size making this flat perfect for young professional couples/sharers or a small family.
Nearest station is Bellingham rail station with good links into town, Catford and Catford Bridge stations are within walking distance and there is a bus garage opposite offereing a fantastic selection of buses travelling in all directions.
There are good amenities locally, a number of large retail stores, a superb Turkish restaurant and supermarket, local convenience stores and Catford high street is at the end of Bromley Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Honor Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.