|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (379 days ago)|
- Call now to arrange a viewing!
- Fully renovated property
- Modern and Neutral throughout
- Ideal semi rural location
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Council tax band A
- Available immediately
Be the first to view this BEAUTIFUL two bed property that has been fully renovated and is as new throughout. With local amenities within walking distance and being on the bus route in to town it could not be more convenient in terms of location. It is also just a short drive to the A500 and junction 16 of the M6 motorway so would be perfect for those that need to commute.
Internally the property has been fully renovated to a high standard and comprises as follows;
First reception room with modern plastered walls, neutral decor and brand new carpet
Second reception room with good size under stairs storage, modern neutral decor and stairs leading to the first floor
A modern fitted kitchen with light neutral worktops
Further storage cupboard
Downstairs bathroom with modern white suite and shower over the bath
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the master being to the rear which is of a very generous size and has a large built in storage cupboard.
Additional benefits include double glazing throughout, brand new carpets throughout, modern neutral decor and an attractive enclosed rear garden.
Early viewing is essential due the the popularity of the area and the high finish of the property throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000394671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Under Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.