|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (366 days ago)|
- Well presented two bedroom mid-terrace property
- Spacious lounge with separate dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen extension
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- 3 piece family bathroom suite
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazed
- Garden palisade to the front & enclosed yard to the rear
- Early viewing is a must as initial interest is due to be high
- DEPOSIT = £500
- Application fee = £200
Situated on Pine Street within walking distance of all local amenities and just a stone’s throw from Radcliffe Metro Links station, this well presented mid-terrace makes the ideally home for those looking to commute to the city centre. The property has been extended to the rear and now offers spacious living in abundance with two separate reception rooms. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen extension, two good sized double bedrooms and three piece family bathroom suite. To the front of the property there is an easy to maintain garden palisade with enclosed flagged yard to the rear. Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Property ref: 121_1329_2031790
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45493131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2031790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.