|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- A contemporary 5th floor (lfit) two double bedroom apartment in portered block
- Bright reception and dining room
- Recently fitted separate modern kitchen & stylish bathroom
- Ideally located for Kensington & Earls court with good access to A4/M4
Bright and spacious two bedroom property located on the fifth floor (with lift) of this secure portered block located off Kensington High Street.
The property boasts lovely views and an abundance of natural light and is located at the rear of the block. The flat comprises of entry hallway, reception with dining area, separate fully fitted kitchen with granite bench, stylish bathroom, two double bedrooms both with fitted warbrobes.
Ideally located for the amenities of Kensington High street & Earls court and motorists have easy access for A4/M4 in and out of London & to Heathrow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45493518.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL130259_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.