|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (337 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented bay-fronted terraced house
- Hall and two separate receptions rooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms and small box-room
- Luxury bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Off-road parking and attractive garden
- Available un-furnished.
Available early JANUARY un-Furnished. A beautifully presented bay-fronted terraced house benefiting from off-road parking to the front and an attractive garden to the rear that adjoins open land. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, a useful box room and a luxury bathroom with large shower cubicle in addition to the bath. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Brick built store with power. RESTRICTIONS: No smokers. No Housing Benefit Claimants. Small pets considered.
14' 6'' x 10' 7'' (4.42m x 3.22m)
14' 0'' overall x 12' 1'' (4.26m x 3.68m)
12' 8'' x 7' 7'' (3.86m x 2.31m)
With integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
14' 0'' x 12' 1'' (4.26m x 3.68m)
12' 2'' x 8' 9'' (3.71m x 2.66m)
5' 5'' x 4' 6'' (1.65m x 1.37m)
a luxury bathroom with large shower cubicle in addition to the bath.
To the front of the property there is a stone paved parking area while to the rear there is an attractive garden, a useful brick built store with power installed and a covered decking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45493662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4351908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Lardner, Romiley, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.