|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- Incredible 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms Both En Suite
- Large Open Plan Reception Room
- Finished To A High Specification
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Wood Floors
- 6th Floor
- Roof Terrace Views Over the City & Kings Cross
- Great Transport Links
PLIMSOLL BUILDING TO LET A brand new contemporary two double bedroom two bathroom apartment situated in a stunning new development in the heart of Kings Cross with 24 Hr Concierge.
This spectacular property is situated on the 6th floor, benefits from courtyard aspect and has been finished to an exceptional standard. Benefiting from floor to ceiling windows, the apartment has an abundance of natural light & ample storage throughout.
The accommodation comprises two spacious double bedrooms including a master with built in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. There is an additional en-suite bathroom to bedroom two and a large open plan reception room with a dining area, winter garden / terrace with sliding balcony doors. A fully fitted kitchen with integrated Seimans appliances, ceramic induction hobs, quartz stone work tops and Fisher + Pykel dish washer-drawers.
The apartment also offers a residents Gym, private dining and a Roof Terrace with fantastic views across the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100816001273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camden - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.