|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 December 2016 (545 days ago)|
Asset Residential are proud to offer this bright and spacious, first floor, studio apartment that benefits from a fantastic central location, just a short walk to the Mailbox. Contemporary furnishings are just one of the main benefits of this property accompanying the spacious lounge and fully fitted kitchen.
The property also benefits from the following additional features: -
• Fully Furnished
• Terrace area
• Canal Views
• Concierge Facility
• Secure Key Coded Access
Please remember this apartment is centrally located and is situated near to the following: -
• New Street Station (Approx 5 Minute Walk)
• Moor Street Station (Approx 10 Minute Walk)
• Bull Ring (Approx 10 Minute Walk)
• Brindley Place (5 Minute Walk)
For a list of the full contents within this property or to arrange a viewing please contact one of our helpful Sales Consultants on 0121 616 2171 or email email@example.com
Alternatively you can apply for the property online by becoming a member on our site and following the simple online instructions.
No hidden fees - Fees that apply when renting with Asset residential are completely transparent, you pay £250 including VAT for one applicant and £390 including VAT for two applicants on the Tenancy Agreement, company lets are £390 including VAT – non refundable. If a Guarantor is required that is £60 including VAT and renewal of contracts are charged at £90 including VAT so we recommend 12 month tenancies. The fee includes referencing, tenancy agreement, inventory, check in and check out.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 104174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Asset Residential Sales & Lettings, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.