|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (147 days ago)|
- A superb one bedroom period conversion
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Large reception room flooded with natural light
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Beautifully bright bedroom with storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Un demised roof terrace, communal garden
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Located within easy reach of Islington's vibrant Upper Street, this spacious one bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned living and entertaining space throughout and access to a charming communal garden.
Pyrland Road is situated moments away from the coffee houses and local shops of Newington Green Road, while Islington's vibrant Upper Street is within easy reach for a more comprehensive selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.