|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (88 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom period conversion
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Separate modern kitchen with smart fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with garden access
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Superb rear courtyard garden
- Excellent location moments from the amenities of Highbury
- Many transport links located nearby
Full descriptionLONG LET. This delightful two bedroom period property boasts well presented living and entertaining space throughout and is enviably set on a sought-after terrace in a tranquil location and boasts a private rear garden.
Harecourt Road is a charming residential street lined with elegant terrace houses and is conveniently located moments from the local amenities of New North Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.