|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (434 days ago)|
- Available from: 9th July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £350
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 2 Beds, 2 Doubles
- 1.49km from University of Nottingham
- 2.09km from Nottingham Trent University
Brand New Two Bedroom Property Located In A Great Area In Lenton! The House Comes With A Large Lounge Area Along With A Spacious Kitchen Which Includes A Dining Table. You Have Plenty Of Storage Space Along With A Separate Utility Room Which Includes A Dishwasher. The Property Has Two Spacious Double Bedrooms Along With A Spare Room Which Can Be Used As A Study Room. There Are Two Bathrooms In The House One Of Which Includes A Bath! To The Rear Of The House You Have A Large Garden Area And To The Front You Have Off Road Parking For At Least Two Cars! The House Has Been Finished To An Extremely High Standard Throughout.
Viewing Is Highly Recommended!
*NO DSS OR FAMILIES ARE ACCEPTED - STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE A GUARANTOR WHO WILL NEED TO PASS A CREDIT CHECK *
Please Feel Free To Drop Us An Email At Nottingham@purplefrogproperty.com To Find Out Our Full Range Of Properties Available.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.49km from University of Nottingham
2.09km from Nottingham Trent University
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.