|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (426 days ago)|
- Available from: 15th September 2016
- Deposit (per person): £281.67
- 2 WCs, 1 Shower
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 1.74km from Nottingham Trent University
- 1.87km from University of Nottingham
This 5 Bedroom Apartment Is Located Just Off The Popular Crossroads Of Lenton Boulevard Just Round The Corner From The Local Sainsburys;
Bedrooms: All The Rooms Are Large In Size With Wooden Double Beds, Plenty Of Storage Space As Well As Desks. Furnished To A High Standard With Bright White Walls - No One Gets A Short Straw!
Lounge/Kitchen: There Is A Large Open Plan Kitchen And Lounge Area With Room For A Dining Table As Well! This Will Come With A BRAND NEW Plasma TV For The Students Of 2014!
Bathroom: 3 Piece Suite Bathroom With A Fan For Great Ventalation As Well As A Separate WC.
There Flat Is A Quirky Layout With A Private Reception Area Downstairs With Room To Store Bikes. Comes With Your Own Private Parking In The Communal Car Park For The Arthur Avenue Properties. Viewings Highly Recommended!
Energy Efficiency Rating - F
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.74km from Nottingham Trent University
1.87km from University of Nottingham
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.