|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- Huge Double Bedroom With Built in Storage
- Brilliant Layout With Spacious Corner Lounge
- Open-plan Fully Fitted Kitchen with Washer Dryer
- Double Glazed and very quiet
- Ample Natural Light
- Amazing location In Central London
- 1 minute walk to Mansion House and 4 minute walk to Bank
- Option to have All Bills Included
- 24/7 Concierge and Security
- Ready Now!
Spacious one double bedroom with built in storage and modern open-plan kitchen. Carefully thought out having a large corner living room allowing ample natural light. Centrally located this huge 1 bedroom apartment is fully furnished to executive standard. 24/7 concierge and option with all bills.
Huge Double Bedroom With Built in Storage
Brilliant Layout With Spacious Corner Lounge
Open-plan Fully Fitted Kitchen with Washer Dryer
Double Glazed and very quiet
Ample Natural Light
Amazing location In Central London
1 minute walk to Mansion House and 4 minute walk to Bank
Option to have All Bills Included
24/7 Concierge and Security
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ssts09. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.