Office to rentPart Ground Floor, Albion House, Oxford Street, Nantgarw, CF15
1,491 sq. ft.
- 1,491 sq ft (138 sq m)
- Modern ground floor office accommodation
- Net internal area of 1,491 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Demised kitchen and 6 allocated car parking spaces
- Located adjacent to the A470 with excellent links to M4
- Flexible lease terms/ short term lets available
- EPC band: C
- RENT REDUCED - £9.50 PER SQ FT PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
The property comprises a ground floor open plan office suite situated within a detached two storey building which has recently been refurbished throughout to include a new kitchen area, carpets and painted and plastered walls.
The specification comprises air conditioning, perimeter trunking, suspended ceiling, LED lighting, 6 car parking spaces and communal male and female wc's.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45506424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.