|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom period town house
- Two bright reception rooms
- Contemporary kitchen and utility room
- Four generous bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower rooms
- Private courtyard style garden
- Moments from the town centre
- Recently decorated
LONG LET. A fantastic, naturally light and spacious four bedroom period house, well arranged over four floors and boasting a private patio garden, recently decorated throughout and moments from the town centre.
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford town centre and the station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.