|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2016 (427 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Elegant mansion block with lift access and porter services
- Generous reception room with neutral, bright décor
- Offers modern and well equipped kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with concealed en suite bathroom
LONG LET. This fabulous three bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with well presented, bright décor and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.