|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (221 days ago)|
- Energy Rating F
- Central Location
- Spacious Rooms
- Newly decorated
***FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE***AVAILABLE END NOVEMBER. SPACIOUS NEWLY REFURBISHED APARTMENT with own entrance, in a central location with all Banbury's amenities close at hand. Suit professional singles/couple. CALL NOW FOR A VIEWING!
This first floor apartment is located on South Bar Street in the heart of Banbury and benefits from being within walking distance all the local amenities.
To the front of the apartment is a spacious lounge-diner with wood laminate flooring and period Georgian windows letting in lots of light and overlooking Banbury Cross.
Off the lounge-diner is a galley kitchen with a range of wall & base units and white goods to include a washing machine, fridge/freezer and an electric oven & hob and has a new slate tiled floor.
There are two large double bedrooms, both with wood laminate flooring and period Georgian windows and each having ample storage built in to the alcoves.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite, including bath with overbath shower, wash basin and a W.C, and a new slate tiled floor. Frosted glazing allows light from the adjacent stairwell.
No Benefits & No Pets. Council Tax Band B £1317.13pa
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45508875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5240L4017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Banbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.