|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2015 (1108 days ago)|
- **50% OFF REFERENCING FEES**
- WATER charges INCLUDED IN RENT
- 2nd Floor 1 Bedroom Flat
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Fantastic view from Living Room
- New worktop, flooring & cooker in Kitchen
- New flooring in Bedroom & Bathroom
- Ample storage
- Council Tax Band A
- Sorry; no pets, benefits, smokers or sharers
2nd Floor Flat situated at the rear of the property with own private entrance. Recently redecorated throughout with new Kitchen worktops and Cooker. New flooring in Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom. Double bedroom with ample storage. Shower Room with WC. Fantastic views from Living Room. *WATER CHARGES INCLUDED IN RENT*
The Flat is accessed at the rear of the property via an external metal staircase at the top of which you will find;
Entrance door leading to:
Range of base units, with inset sink unit and cooker. Further range of wall mounted units.
Louvered storage cupboards
Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle and W.C.
With separate storage areas
Large and bright, with great sea and coastal views
Council Tax Band A
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45509814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAM589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camel Estate Agents, Newquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.