|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Victorian terraced property
- Walking distance to Peterborough City Centre
- Lounge and dining room
- Bathroom with shower
- Two/three bedrooms
- Garden to rear
- On street parking
- Local shops, schools etc nearby and easy access to Train Station
- Economy 7 heating and UPVC double glazing
Victorian terraced property offering UPVC double glazing, economy 7 heating, lounge, dining room, kitchen with cooker, bathroom from shower, two/three bedrooms, garden to rear and parking on street. Deposit - £750.00
Local shops, schools etc nearby. Walking distance to Peterborough City Centre
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45513054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference khy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Sales and Letting Agents, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.