|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (365 days ago)|
- Ground Floor 2 Bed Apartment
- Courtyard to rear
- Parking in adjacent car park
- Intercom entry system
- Lounge Diner has an open plan kitchen
- Ideal location, close to bus services
- Walking distance to Stapleford Centre
This ground floor, unfurnished 2 bed apartment is now available to rent.
With a good sized open plan Lounge, Diner, Kitchen, this is a light and airy apartment, ready to move into with plenty of storage space within.
The kitchen has a built in oven,hob and extractor with space for a fridge freezer.
Lounge/Diner/Kitchen measurements are approxixmately 19' x 15'
Included within the rental are all management and maintenance charges, includng communical area cleaning.
The bedroom sizes are approximately 12' x 10.5' and 10' X 7'
There is a shower over the bath within the family bathroom.
Conditions: No smokers / no pets / Housing benefit claimants not accepted
Property inspections can be carried out quarterley.
Fees: £100 for first tenant and £50.00 per subsequent tenants for referencing
£250.00 reservs the property (deductable from first month rental)
Upon acceptance to move in 1 months advance rental (minus the £250.00 reservation) and 5 weeks equivalent security deposit would be required in cleared funds.
These details form no part of any contract, any measurements are approximate and for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TOCR_000077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Towns & Crawford Sales & Letting Agent, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.