1 bedroom apartment to rentStratford Halo, London, E15
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (486 days ago)|
- Engineered wooden flooring in living areas
- Excellent transport links
- Stunning views
- Sleek kitchens complete with Bosch and Indesit integrated appliances
- Stylish finishing throughout
- Westfield shopping Centre nearby
- Dry cleaning service (extra fee)
- Onsite gym available to Halo residents
- 24 hour concierge service
The development is located a short walk from Stratford station, with access to all the superb transport links it has to offer. Stratford is served by the Jubilee and Central underground lines, Docklands Light Railway, London Overground and national rail services with destinations across Essex and East Anglia. From Stratford International, high speed trains to St Pancras International take just seven minutes, an enviable commute.
Nearby Westfield Stratford City, Europe's largest urban shopping mall, plays host to over 250 top high street and designer brands as well as eateries, cinema, casino and a bowling alley. As part of the Olympic legacy, the area is currently enjoying extensive regeneration, including new schools, hotels, parks and health centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45514152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 197StratfordHalo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Genesis Homes, Stratford Halo.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.