|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (372 days ago)|
- Offering a stylish and chic interior
- Stunning four bedroom house
- Private south-facing garden
- Presented in excellent condition
- Reception room with bay window
- Kitchen/diner with French doors opening out onto the garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with an en-suite
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
LONG LET. With Richmond Park and the River Thames moments away, this stunning four bedroom house offers a stylish and chic interior throughout with a private south-facing garden.
Somerton Avenue is a peaceful street close to the many shops, bars and riverside restaurants of Richmond while the open spaces of the River Thames and Richmond Park are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.