|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (487 days ago)|
- Four bedroom student property
- Close to MMU
- Fully furnished
- All utilities included; free Wi-Fi
- Double glazed central heated
- Rear courtyard
A Large four bedroom student property located to the MMU in Crewe. Within walking distance to Crewe Town centre and the railway station.
The property consists of:
* four bedrooms
* large fitted kitchen
* commual lounge
* fully furnished
* situated very close to the university
* bathroom with shower cubicle
* all inclusive
* enclosed courtyard
Four bedrooms @ GBP90 per week per student all incl.
Please call our office on 01270 505080 to make an appointment
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45514581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HUNGAVE8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworld Property, Crewe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.