|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- Attractively presented modern town house residence
- Close to a regular bus route & Nags Head pub
- High standard of amenities within Castle Donington
- Entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen
- Two bedrooms and refurbished shower room
- Off road parking to the rear elevation
- Edge of village location
- Viewing is most highly recommended
- Application fees of £255 for the first adult and £55 there after
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a Pvc entrance door. Wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 11' 10" x 11' 9" (3.61m x 3.58m) With Pvc framed double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard, gas point for fire.
DINING KITCHEN 14' 8" x 9' (4.47m x 2.74m) Including a range of bespoke pine units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Belfast sink unit, facility for gas cooker, hand built unit with space for fridge and incorporating plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler (last serviced September 2015), tiled floor, Pvc framed double glazed windows to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and door leading out to the rear garden.
LANDING With access to the insulated roof space.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 11" x 11' 10" (3.63m x 3.61m) With Pvc framed double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, two useful storage cupboards with hanging rail, cupboard housing the hot supply cylinder.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 1" x 8' 6" (2.77m x 2.59m) With Pvc framed double glazed window to the rear elevation enjoying open views, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
SHOWER ROOM Attractively refurbished around five years ago and including a suite in white of wash hand basin with pine unit beneath, low flush w.c. Walk in cubicle housing the electric shower. Tiled walls and floor, central heating radiator.
GARDEN AND PARKING The property is set back from the road behind a neat and easily maintainable fore garden. To the rear a most pleasant majority paved garden with borders which leads through to the summerhouse where there is light and power. There are external power and water supplies at the rear of the property and security lighting which is both here and to the front elevation. Beyond the rear garden are two parking spaces.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100111001667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.