|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Spacious Town Centre Flat
- First Floor
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen With appliances
- Bathroom With Over Bath Shower
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Convenient Location Just Off The Market Place
This deceptively spacious modern town centre flat enjoys a highly convenient location with all that North Walsham has to offer on your doorstep. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Entrance hall, long landing, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with over bath shower, lounge and kitchen with appliances.
EPC rating D
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor
LANDING Fitted carpet, radiator and two cupboards.
BEDROOM 9' 9" x 7' 7" (2.97m x 2.31m) Fitted carpet and radiator
BEDROOM 13' x 9 plus door recess' (3.96m x 2.74m) Fitted carpet, radiator
BATHROOM Bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
LOUNGE 13' x 12' 7 plus door recess" (3.96m x 3.84m) Double aspect room with fitted carpet, two radiators and door to kitchen
KITCHEN 13'' 2" x 5' 5" (4.01m x 1.65m) Modern base and wall mounted units with inset sink, hob and oven. Larder fridge / freezer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45518421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101108012191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich-Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.