|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (463 days ago)|
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Patio doors to garden
- Large lounge area with patio doors to garden
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Downstairs WC
- Car parking for 2 cars
This brand new `Weaver' style 3 bedroomed house is finished with an integrated kitchen, family bathroom and downstairs WC, open-plan living / dining area and 3 good sized bedrooms.
There is fitted flooring throughout, window treatments to front facing windows and car parking for 2 cars.
The property includes the following:
• Fridge freezer
• Oven and hob
• Flooring and blinds
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
• Safety and security systems
• Secure-By-Design windows and doors
Kitchen 2.67m x 2.61m (8’8” x 8’7”)
Dining 3.79m x 2.28m (12’4” x 7’5”)
Living 3.09m x 4.93m (10’1’’ x 16’2’’)
Master Bedroom 4.79m x 2.80m (15’8’’ x 9’2’’)
Bedroom 2 3.19m x 2.64m (10’5’’ x 8’7’’)
Bedroom 3 2.09m x 2.22m (6’10’’ x 7’3’’)
Bathroom 2.76m x 2.06m (9’ x 6’9’’)
Application & credit search is £200 for a single applicant plus £100 for each additional applicant.
5 weeks' rent as a deposit plus first month's rent
Tenancy Documentation fee - £150
Please note these images are for illustrative purposes only. Specification and decor may alter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2332306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 UK, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.