|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Refurbished property
- New kitchen with appliances
- New combi-boiler
- Walking distance to town center
- Very Close to Hospital and Cockton Hill School
- Solar roof panels, reduced electricity costs
Property reference number 5712109. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are pleased to bring you a spacious three bedroom town house.
The property benefits from:
UPVC Double Glazing and Gas central heating.
Nearly new kitchen with new appliances and new bathroom.
Accommodation comprises of:
Entrance hall leading to staircase rising to the first floor, large lounge and dining room. Kitchen fitted with a contemporary range of white gloss base and wall units with built in oven, hob and extractor.
On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms.
Externally there is a large enclosed courtyard with gated access to the rear lane.
Property also benefits from Solar Panels helping to reduce electricity costs.
Viewing essential. This property should not be missed. Go look at the others and compare.
MOVE IN AND BE SETTLED FOR XMAS
* Please quote ref. 5712109 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45520131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712109_42595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.