|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (535 days ago)|
- STRIPPED WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- FINISHED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
- ABUNDANCE OF PERIOD FEATURES
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE RANGE COOKER
- HOME OFFICE / OUT HOUSE
- SHORT WALK TO SYDENHAM OVERGROUND STATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF 2000
**NO REFERENCING AND TENANY AGREEMENT FEES WITH MANN ON THIS HOME** SIMPLY STUNNING THREE BEDROOM PERIOD FAMILY HOME , NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME TO RENT ON THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROAD IN SYDENHAM : FINISHED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD THROUGHOUT : STRIPPED WOODEN FLOORING : LARGE REAR GARDEN : BLACK GLOSS MODERN KITCHEN : AVAILABLE NOW
A beautifully presented huge period property to rent located on this very popular Sydenham road. A fantastic well fitted, large kitchen breakfast room at the rear of the house leading out to the garden. Spread over the next floor are three generous sized bedrooms. The property is stunning with many period features such as fireplaces and cornicing. It has been redecorated neutrally throughout and benefits from stripped wood flooring throughout.View now to avoid disappointment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000341144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Sydenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.