24 bedroom office to rentHarrow Road, London, W9
4,972 sq. ft.
- 4,972 sq ft (461 sq m)
• Newly built commercial premises - Class B1 (Offices) use
• Set over ground and basement floors
• Total floor area 462 sqm / 4972 sqft
• Comprising 24 units (office suites ranging 7.8 sqm - 36 sqm / 84 sqft - 387 sqft)
• 5 WCs, Bathroom/WC
• Air conditioning
• CCTV & access control system
• High street location with two large windows to the front aspect
• Great Central London location within Westminster City council
This are newly built commercial premises set over ground and basement floors of a modern building situated on a high street in a popular Central London location, close to all transport and shopping facilities, and popular residential location. The Harrow Road (A404) is conveniently connected to Central London and A40 offering road link to M25 and Oxfordshire. The upmarket residential area of Little Venice and a luxurious Carlton Gate development are situated near by. The premises are located within a few minutes walk from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo line, Zone 2), Paddington, Royal Oak, Edgware Road and Maida Vale underground stations; Paddington Rail station is also within walking distance, as well as many bus routes, shops, restaurants, and other local amenities.
The premises are set on the ground and basement floors with the main entrance on the ground floor and the premises have two large windows to the front.
The premises comprise 24 office suites, a kitchen, a bathroom/WC and 5 separate WCs.
The premises are newly built to a very good standard and benefit from air conditioning, CCTV, and access control system.
The premises are available to let on a new lease, the terms of the lease are to be agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HarrowRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properties Actually, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.