|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2017 (239 days ago)|
- Oustanding three bedroom semi-detached house
- Well located for superb amenities in Guildford
- Provides light and airy living space with modern decor
- Three good-sized bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes)
- Contemporary Villeroy and Boch family bathroom
- Attractive private rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Set within a lovely gated development
LONG LET. Situated in a secure gated development moments from Guildford's historic cobbled high street, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a pretty garden and off-street parking.
Elmdon Place is ideally located within close proximity of Guildford town centre which provides a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities. Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and the green open spaces of Stoke Park are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.