|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom flat over raised ground and first floor
- Set within a smart period building on residential street
- Bay-fronted reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Features concrete style work tops with the sunken hob
- Additional TV room with direct access to lovely garden
- Two well presented and spacious bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with both shower and bath
LONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom maisonette offers spacious accommodation over two floors of a lovely period building.
Boasting an excellent location close to the fantastic range of independent shops, bars and restaurants of Stoke Newington Church Street with Clissold Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.